Service begins at 10:30 am @ 835 S. Grandview Heights, Dubuque.
You might be wondering, what's it really like at New Life? Simply stated, at New Life, we're all about Jesus. You won't be met with shame, guilt, or condemnation. We don't care how you're dressed or what candidate you voted for. Our church is made up of imperfect people with every kind of story imaginable.
Want to know the best part? No matter what you've been through or what questions you might have about God and faith, our church is a place where you'll find the love, grace and forgiveness Jesus gives to everyone.
What's more, we'd love to offer you a free gift. Simply fill out the short form below and we'll send out your gift!
NOTE: We value your privacy and would never spam you.
How do I find New Life?
We are located at 835 S. Grandview Heights, Dubuque IA 52003. Below is a video to help you find us!
What do our services look like?
We are currently meeting inside on Sunday mornings at 10:30 AM. Here are a few things to expect when you come!
- We have a welcoming environment, all are welcome to come and see
- We have a small space and there is someone there to meet you at the door
- We have a lobby of sorts down the stairs on your left as you come in. There you can grab a cup of coffee and snack before you take your seat. When you come in you are welcome to sit wherever you like and you can follow our service on the Today page of our website.
- After a short time of announcements, we'll have a time of singing worship, followed by a time of worship where we open the bible together. The message will show how the Bible applies to our everyday life and will point to Jesus.
- Following that time we'll follow up with a short time of response to the teaching and we'll be dismissed.
- We have a lesson just for kids that takes place after the singing worship. They will be dismissed at that time and the lesson plans are for those 5th grade and under.
" Everyone is so welcoming and friendly, no one gets lost in the shuffle and everyone is made to feel like they matter."